PLEASE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE DISCLAIMERS BELOW!
- Our mulch is a natural product and the color, texture, etc. will change throughout the season and between different batches. The pictures on our website are representations only and we do not guarantee that your mulch will exactly match the texture and color of these pictures. If this may be an issue we recommend the customer visit our yard to view samples prior to placing an order. It is also important that customer orders the mulch they require all in one order as mulch delivered in different batches may vary in texture, color, etc. Customer agrees to accept the mulch "as is" and understands there will be no refunds, exchanges, etc. for disputes based upon mulch color, texture, etc.
DYED MULCH PRODUCTS
- Please allow 24- 48 hours for drying time when installing Dyed Mulches. Our mulches are processed and dyed on premises. The Dye does not get a chance to fully set in while it sits in large, moist piles at our facility. Drying occurs after the Dyed Mulches are installed at the recommended depth (2″-3″ inches). Once they are laid out the dye is then able to set into the mulch.
- If Dyed Mulches are installed during or just before it rains the dye WILL be effected. Typically, if you laid the mulch on thick enough, a simple raking/fluffing of the mulch will mix faded and un-faded chips and might remedy the faded color look. In extremely heavy rain storms fading will be very noticeable. Please keep an eye on the forecast when ordering your mulch.
- Keep in mind that this effects all Dyed Mulches!
- Please do not hesitate to ask us about this when you are placing your order.
- Please read this document carefully: By purchasing any one of our natural stone products, you signify your acceptance of this natural stone disclaimer. If you do not agree with every part of this natural stone disclaimer then do not purchase any natural stone products.
- Natural stones, as the name implies, are products of nature. Any variations in texture, color, veining, and pattern must be accepted. These differences and disparities are part of what makes the stone beautiful, and you should not consider them as flaws.
- Purchasing our product implies that you acknowledge that natural stones vary in pattern, texture, and color. The actual stone delivered may differ from the sample or picture(s) shown. You also acknowledge that the order may be more expensive and there is no guarantee it will match the original rock or stone.
- All samples provided are to give you an overall idea of the variation in veining and color variation.
- For this reason, we have a No Return Policy.
- Natural Stone usually varies from one shipment to the other.
- Due to changes in lighting, a product may appear different in pictures than it does in real life.
- Computer monitors sometimes interpret colors differently.
- We are always working to improve our pictures to make them as best as possible. Due to the difficulty of capturing all of the details and finishes for our sizable selection of products, we encourage all customers to come to our location and see the stone in person.
- Our River Rock is a natural product that comes from the earth. In most cases they are dug from rivers and streams Every rock is 100% different in shape, color and texture. No two are the same. That's part of the beauty!! Please keep this example in mind, when you see a product that says they are 2 x 5", that's just a guild. You will have some 1-1/2" and some 6-7". Also, when they are dug from the river or stream they are rinsed off quickly to get the bigger mud off of them and when you order them they will need to be rewashed or wait till it rains after you install the rock. When we order the rock they are placed in a large dump truck or put on a train car and sent to our yard. During transportation there will be some rock the gets crushed and is dumped at of facility. Most of this settles to the bottom of the pile and when we load your order this WILL be in your load. There is no way to separate it. But when you wash the product off after installation it will fall to the bottom of your beds. We take pride in every product we offer but some things cannot be helped. Please understand the above before you make any purchase. There is absolutely no returns or exchange's on any of our products.